Flat Panel Wall Mounting – Standard Installation $349.00
- Conduct a pre-installation details walk-through upon arrival at your home.
- Install mounting bracket (supplied by SciFiHomes) to a standard frame wall.
- Mount and secure your flat-panel TV to the bracket.
- Connect the TV power cord to an existing AC power outlet.
- Create two (2) access points for connection of A/V source components to video display (one at video display and one at A/V source).
- Attach customer-supplied cables from the TV to a single A/V source component by routing cable through a single-stud bay in a standard wall frame (only CL-rated wire will be run in the wall).
- Integrate up to three (3) video components in one (1) room, including components already connected to an existing network.*
- Ensure all wall-finished cable exit points are finished off with either a wall bushing or specialized wall plate.
- Set up a non-learning type, manufacturer or service-provider supplied remote control device with proper codes to control components per factory-set specifications.
- Clean up work area and dispose of boxes, packaging materials and installation debris.
- Demonstrate operation of your new equipment
- Approximate time: 1-1/2 – 3 hrs.
**Additional charges for any required add-ons will be quoted by the installer prior to any work being done. Additional charges are required for mounting to a decorative surface (such as brick, stone or marble), wires run beyond a single-stud bay, or integration of additional video components beyond three (3).
The following are not included with this service:
- New setup of DVR, TiVo, Slingbox, or any networked type video components.
- Speaker and/or receiver setup.
- Programming of universal-type learning remote.